How to book
- Ring Paul on 07515 738 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability and to book your day trip.
- After confirmation of your booking by Paul, you will be directed back to this page to fill out the booking form/indemnity agreement and pay for your fishing trip.
- Everyone in your party should fill in and submit the form as soon as possible. Please send them a link to our indemnity agreement or contact us for assistance.
- Once we receive your indemnity agreement, we’ll send you an invoice by email with instructions on payment.
- Receipt of payment will confirm and secure your booking.
- Please take the time to read and familiarise yourself with our Indemnity Policy as well as our Terms and Conditions.
- If you, or anyone in your party, show symptoms of coronavirus, i.e. dry cough, raised body temperature, loss or change of smell/taste, or have to self-isolate in accordance to government guidelines, please call us immediately and do not travel to the meeting point.
These rates apply to our UK guided bass fishing trips for the 2020 season.
6 hours bass fishing trip
- £225.00 per person part of a group (note: maximum of 3 anglers per trip allowed; discount applies to groups).
- £320.00 for single supplement (one angler only on charter trip)
- £555.00 for a group of 3 anglers (full boat)
- £620.00 corporate days – please contact us if you’re interested to find out details about a corporate day for your company
To proceed with your booking please click on the button below.
Minors under the age of 18 are welcome on Salty Dog, but must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Our online security payment portal is made safe by Comodo SSL security encryption.
I’ve had the pleasure of going out with Paul of Salty Dog twice and both times lost count of the bass we caught. Beautifully kitted out boat and a captain who really knows what he is doing and remains passionate about it, as opposed to the “just another job” attitude you sometimes get.
I cannot rate Paul and Salty Dog Game Fishing highly enough. Barry Lynch