Bass fishing UK
How to book
- Ring +44 07515 738 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability and to book your day trip.
- After confirmation of your booking by Paul, you will be directed back to this page to sign the indemnity agreement and pay for your fishing trip.
- Everyone in your party should fill in and submit the form as soon as possible, so please send them a link or contact us for assistance.
- There are 2 options to pay, either by Paypal or a direct bank transfer. Paypal will give an option to pay by credit card as well, if preferred.
- Salty Dog Game Fishing will send you an invoice on request.
- Receipt of payment will confirm and secure your booking.
- Please take the time to read and familiarise yourself with our Indemnity Policy as well as our Terms and Conditions.
These rates apply to our UK guided bass fishing trips for 2018.
6 hours bass fishing trip
- £215.00 per person part of a group (note: maximum of 3 anglers per trip allowed; discount applies to groups).
- £300.00 for single supplement (one angler only on charter trip)
- £550.00 for a group of 3 anglers (full boat)
- £600.00 corporate days – please contact us if you’re interested to find out details about a corporate day for your company
When you proceed with your booking you will go to our Indemnity Declaration Agreement which has to be submitted by everyone in your party. When you submit the form you will be redirected to the shop where you can pay for your fishing trip. Many thanks!
Minors under the age of 18 are welcome on Salty Dog, but must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Our online security payment portal is made safe by Comodo SSL security encryption.
I’ve had the pleasure of going out with Paul of Salty Dog twice and both times lost count of the bass we caught. Beautifully kitted out boat and a captain who really knows what he is doing and remains passionate about it, as opposed to the “just another job” attitude you sometimes get.
I cannot rate Paul and Salty Dog Game Fishing highly enough. Barry Lynch