Rates & Payments
Bass fishing UK
These rates apply to our UK guided bass fishing trips for 2018.
For information on West Africa trips, please click here.
Rates – 6 hours bass fishing trip
- £215.00 per person part of a group (note: maximum of 3 anglers per trip allowed; discount applies to groups).
- £300.00 for single supplement (one angler only on charter trip)
- £550.00 for a group of 3 anglers (full boat)
- £600.00 corporate days – please contact us if you’re interested to find out details about a corporate day for your company
How to make a booking
- Please take the time to read and familiarise yourself with our Indemnity Policy as well as our Terms and Conditions.
- Ring +44 07515 738 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm availability and to book your day trip.
- After confirmation of your booking by Paul, you will be directed to our Salty Dog Shop page to pay your booking.
- There are 2 options to pay, either by Paypal or a direct bank transfer. Paypal will give an option to pay by credit card as well, if preferred.
- Our online security payment portal is made safe by Comodo SSL security encryption.
- Salty Dog Game Fishing will send you an invoice on request.
- Receipt of payment will confirm and secure your booking.
- Before your fishing trip, you’ll receive an email from us with a link to our Indemnity Declaration Agreement, which you should fill in and submit as soon as possible.
Minors under the age of 18 are welcome on Salty Dog, but must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
To make a payment, please click here to go to the Salty Dog shop.
Through booking and payment, we accept that you have read and agree to our Terms and Conditions, as well as our Indemnity Conditions. For our cancellation procedure, please refer to our Terms and Conditions. Please contact us if anything is unclear.
I’ve had the pleasure of going out with Paul of Salty Dog twice and both times lost count of the bass we caught. Beautifully kitted out boat and a captain who really knows what he is doing and remains passionate about it, as opposed to the “just another job” attitude you sometimes get.
I cannot rate Paul and Salty Dog Game Fishing highly enough. Barry Lynch